MARCH 13, 2004
TO BE ANNOUNCED
STARTS AT 10:00 AM
On Saturday the 13th of March at Pikes Water Front Lodge located at 1850 Hoselton Street, Fairbanks, Alaska (tennative), The Alaskan Independence Party will be in Convention from 9 AM till 5 PM. The lodge is adjacent to Pikes Landing in Fairbanks just off Airport Way near the Fairbanks International Airport. Convention charge is $10 per person. This is an important convention as election of Officers Statewide will occur in compliance with our, pre-approved DOJ, by-laws.
- 10 am Open convention
- Do the 3 by-laws up or down with comments from voting delegates only.
- Farewell remarks from outgoing officers
- Election of new officers from names submitted to state committee in advance.
- Remarks from new officers
- Reconvene Introductions of guest speaker / candidates
- Platform changes if any (Submitted in advance)
- Resolutions (Submitted in advance)
- State committe meeting